Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bismillah.

           This morning I woke up 4:30 am and arranged my things for school. I had this problem again and every day, its about my clothes. I always don't know what to wear, its not that I have no clothes I just don't want to wear some of it because it became little and fitting. So, some of my clothes now are from my mother's, because I adore her clothes, its some kinda big and its able to cover me. This time around, I started saving my money, for me to buy my own things in this near school opening and to my mother to be able to not worry about me.

     I felt tired today. We had a long quiz in Geometry and I think I did my best on it. And on Physics, I got the result of our first enhancement exam, and Alhamdulillah its good. Yesterday, I started studying my lessons in both subjects because I don't really understand some topics, and I hope this plan of mine (studying) helps me. My aunt is now married, I don't know why but I know that there is some misunderstanding occurring between my family and my aunt. I just don't know what. May Allah bless her and her new life and may that misunderstanding be understood. 

    Alhamdulillah. Masha'Allah.